The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the results of CBSE 12th class. Now students are waiting for CBSE 10th results 2017 . Media reports say that the Board can announce the date of the 10th class results today and expected to declare on 3 june 10 am . So far, till now the Board has not confirmed any date for CBSE 10th results 2017. An official told that board has not yet fixed a date for the CBSE 10th results 2017 but they expected for 3 june . Students will be notified after making a decision about it.
It is noteworthy that after the decision of Delhi High Court and moderation policy, the board issued results of 12th within a day or two. Generally, the board releases CBSE 10th results 2017 within a few days of issuing 12th class results.
Keep an eye on these website for CBSE 10th results 2017 :
Central Board of Secondary Education will announce CBSE 10th results 2017 on its official website cbse.nic.in. So keep an eye on the board’s website for any kind of exact information. Apart from this, you can also get the results news first on SabsePahle .
How to see CBSE 10th results 2017 :
Once the results are released, you can see the results on Central Board of Secondary Education’s web link cbseresults.nic.in. Apart from this, results can also be checked by visiting results.gov.in and results.nic.in.
How to log in
- First of all, keep yourself calm.
- Keep all your necessary details with you before checking your result.
- Such as birth date, roll number, school number and center code .
Check Your CBSE 10th results 2017
- After the release of the results, first go to the board’s official website cbseresults.nic.in. If it does not open then you have other options too. You can also check the results on www.results.nic.in or www.cbse.nic.in.
- Login to the website now.
- Then click on the result link.
- Keep your CBSE roll number, school number and center number together while viewing the result.
- Fill out the required information and press the submit button.
- The result will be in front of you when you press the submit button.
- Save it and do not forget to download it.
Confirmed..! CBSE Board will declare the 10th result on June 3 ie tomorrow on Saturday .
Microsoft Bing has tied up with CBSE for the 10th result. Because of this, besides the CBSE website, students will also be able to see their results on Microsoft’s Bing browser.
How to check CBSE X Results with Microsoft Bing Search :
Students can access their results without leaving the search engine. Whenever you search the CBSE 10th result 2017 on the search engine, you will see a small box of Bing on the screen. In which you can see your CBSE 10th results by filing a roll number, school code and CAPTCHA. Earlier, Microsoft Bing had also given this facility to see the CBSE 12th result.
These are the other ways to see the results :
In addition to Microsoft Bing, you can see your 10th result in many ways. First, you can see your results through CBSE’s official website. Apart from this, you can check the X results through SMS and IVR system.
Check CBSE X Results with SMS :
CBSE X result can also be obtained through SMS. For this, you can send ‘cbse 10 [your roll number]’ to 52001 (MTNL), 57766 (BSNL), 5800002 (Aircel), 55456068 (Idea).
Check CBSE X Results with IVR system :
You can call these numbers to check your X results – 011-24357276, 011-28127030 (MTNL), 55530 (Idea), 54321223 (Tata) and 54321202 (Airtel)